The Painless Baby Nail Trimmer 2020
Discover the easiest and safest way to trim little finger and toenails.
- Eliminate any risks of injuring your baby's delicate skin when cutting their nails
Safely and quickly trim and polish little toenails and fingernails
Whisper-quiet motor, you can trim their nails while they're sleeping without them ever knowing
- Has an LED Light attached so you can always see where the nails to be trimmed
Comes with 3 cushioned sandpapers safe for babies and children, as well as 3 attachments for adult use
Adjust motor speed and rotation for enhancing nail filing positions for smoother and softer nails
Lightweight, compact design: made with a one-button design and powered by 2 AA batteries, this is the perfect baby shower gift for home or travel
Electric Baby Nail Trimmer File with Light is the perfect solution to shorten your baby's nails without any risk of injury. Your little ones are at risk of scratching their faces while they're sleeping or playing if their nails are not taken care of properly. The fast and gentle filing process makes the entire nail cutting experience comfortable for you and your baby. The quiet motor also ensures that your baby will not be frightened by the machine and can even be used in secret while your baby is asleep!The lightweight and compact design allow for single-handed operation, making it extremely easy to use. Use the LED light to see clearly while trimming their nails. The three different nail files are available depending on the age of your baby and will streamline the entire experience. Motor speed is also adjustable by a simple click of a button. Say goodbye to scissors or trimmers that may potentially hurt your baby's delicate skin!
- Package Size: 30 CM x 20 CM x 10 CM
- AA Battery Operated (batteries not included)
- Pink Head designed for 0-4 Months
- Green Head designed for 4-12 Months
- Blue Head designed for 12+ Months
How Do I Use It?
- Choose an appropriate tip. After assembly, turn on the power button and choose a comfortable strength
- Gently place the head on your baby's nail and evenly trim it from side to side